The Goodal Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Cream, Korean-made, is a near-odorless, lightweight, hydrating white lotion. Non-irritating. Melts into the skin well.
- [FRESHLY PICKED AND MADE WITH SANDUI RICE FROM JEJU ISLAND] Sandui Rice is grown in Jeju Island's dry and harsh volcanic fields, giving the rice its ability to retain maximum moisture. Vegan Rice Milk is made by soaking Sandui Rice in water, finely grinding it & squeezing the grounds through a thinly meshed filter. Fresh rice extract and organic soy milk are combined for the ultimate skin-moisturizing plant-based milk.
- [STRENGTHENS AND PROTECTS SKIN BARRIER] Our Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Cream has been clinically tested to provide 24-hour moisture for dry and irritated skin. Its deep nourishing properties strengthen and protect the skin barrier from dry and harsh external environmental factors, so your skin will stay plump and hydrated all day long.
- [PLANT-BASED FORMULA FOR SENSITIVE SKIN] The Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Cream is made with a plant-based formula. It passes the skin irritation test, which makes it gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin to use. This universal cream is suitable for all ages and genders.
- [LUXURIOUS AND SILKY TEXTURE] This cream has a luxurious and silky texture that shields your skin barrier. Its nourishing and fast-absorbing texture penetrates deep into the skin to keep your skin soft and hydrated for 24-hours.
- [SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING AT ITS FINEST ] Our Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Line is made with recycled plastic containers and paper sleeves. The packaging also has 100% sugar cane paper packaging that’s been printed with soy ink. Good for the skin, and even better for the planet.